VersaMark Watermark Inkpad
Order today and we'll ship your parcel within the next 2 - 4 working days.
|Application||Uncoated paper, glossy paper(for resist techniques)|
|Drying time||5 to 10 minutes on uncoated papers. Varies based on weight / type of paper, humidity, etc.|
|Embossing||Ideal for embossing.|
- Use together with other inks and powdered mediums to achieve a myriad of effects!
- “Tints”paper one shade darker. Stamp onto high quality colored cardstock to achieve a two toned effect.
- Stamp onto extra light weight white paper to create a watermark.
- For a gradation effect, use brushes to apply chalk or pearl powders to stamped images. Powders adhere well to this high viscosity ink.
- Use VersaMark on coated paper with dye inks for resist effects.
- Make sure stamp surfaces are very clean and free of dirt, dust or lint before using with VersaMark.
- Clean stamps immediately after use with Stamp Cleaner.
- If the surface of the pad appears dirty, wipe clean with a paper towel and re-ink with inker.