Shachihata Irozukuri Stamp and Ink Designer Set
Order today and we'll ship your parcel within the next 2 - 4 working days.
New must have, fun item from Shachiata.
Make your own stamp pad using this fun set by Shachihata. You can mix multiple ink colors to create your own original color, or use multiple ink colors to create mottled patterns or striped boards (you can enjoy gradation imprints of multiple colors).
The ink-pad has excellent durability; made by an ultra-fine fiber board surface cloth. A clear imprint can be obtained by simply pressing it lightly on the board surface. After applying the ink, the pad will not dry even if the lid is left open for a short period of time.
Contents of 1 set:
・ 1 x stamp pad
・ 3 x special inks (8 ml each)
・ One spatula
・ One rubber stamp (W35 x D25 x H25 mm)
・ One bookmark of the example
How to Use
- Shake the Shachihata lromoyo inks before use.
- Drop the ink on the blank ink pad little by little.
- Use the spatula and press the inks on the ink pads until the inks are absorbed (Use the wide side of the spatula for large areas while the narrow side for small areas).
- Repeat steps 1-3 for other colours
- You may use a cotton swab to clean excess inks on the edge of the ink pad and tissue paper to clean the spatula and the ink bottle.
- If added too much ink, you may wipe off the excess ink with tissue paper.
- Recommended to press the stamps on the ink pad once only. It may cause stains on the ink pad if pressed in a different area
- The ink pad are specially designed for Shachihata Iromoyo inks only. Do not use it for other stamp inks.
- Not suitable for non-absorbent surfaces, art paper, coated paper, and other hard-to-absorb paper.
Shachihata Iromoyo ink pads are available in 29 beautiful Japanese traditional colors.