SAKURA Pigma® Professional Brush (FB/MB/BB)
Order today and we'll ship your parcel within the next 2 - 4 working days.
From super fine hairlines to big, bold strokes, the new Pigma Professional Brush series offers the ultimate in versatility. These durable brush nibs respond to instant changes in pressure or direction with a silky smooth, accurate and consistent ink flow. The deep black, archival quality Pigma® ink ensures the mark will last a lifetime.
Artists who prefer brushes will appreciate the flexibility of a portable brush with continual ink flow, avoiding the need to dip the brush and carry messy inks. Manga and comic artists, illustrators, and lettering art professionals will enjoy the expressiveness of thick to thin strokes with ease and fluidity.
The brush nibs were specially developed to provide fantastic bounce and memory over long periods of use.
Applications and Qualities
- Archival quality Pigma Ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- Consistent ink delivery to the brush sides and tip
- Flexible nib for thin and thick brush strokes
- Available as individual pens or a set of 3 (FB, MB and BB)
Extra durable, long-lasting, “memory” enhanced nibs made of:
- FB – a tough plastic polyacetal material
- MB – a tough nylon material
- BB – a tough porous polyethylene material