Kokuyo Harinacs Stapleless Stapler
Order today and we'll ship your parcel within the next 2 - 4 working days.
The Kokuyo Harinacs Stapleless Stapler is a unique stapler that allows you to fasten 5 sheets of paper together without using traditional metal staples. Instead, it creates a secure bond by cutting a small flap of paper and folding it back into the same sheet. This process is often referred to as "stapleless stapling" or "paper binding."
The Harinacs Stapleless Stapler works by aligning the sheets of paper you want to bind and pressing down on the top of the stapler.
There are several advantages to using a stapleless stapler like the Kokuyo Harinacs. Firstly, it eliminates the need for metal staples, which can be costly to purchase and refill. If you wish to discard the papers, you can skip the fuss of removing staples. It also eliminates the risk of staple-related injuries, as there are no sharp metal objects involved. Additionally, stapleless stapling is more environmentally friendly, as it reduces the use of metal staples that contribute to waste and recycling challenges.* Does not have the same holding power as a stapler that uses a staple bullets.
* The number of sheets displayed is the value when using copy paper (PPC paper 64gsm).
* The binding area will be uneven due to pressure binding.
* Depending on where toner adheres, the type of paper (thickness and paper quality) and the environment (extremely dry, etc.), binding may be weak, the number of binding sheets may be lesser, or binding may not be possible.
* It cannot be used for things other than paper such as film and those with adhesive.
* Be sure to try using scrap paper before use.
* Please do not staple on the same place twice.
* Insert the paper as far as it will go and push the lever firmly to the end.