Asian Scents Co. x Myasquerade - Local Dessert Scented Candles
Order today and we'll ship your parcel within the next 2 - 4 working days.
- Cendol is an iced sweet dessert that contains droplets of green rice flour jelly, coconut milk, and palm sugar syrup. It is commonly found in Southeast Asia and is popular in Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore, Cambodia, Thailand and Myanmar. Next to the green jelly, additional toppings might be added, including diced jackfruits, sweetened red azuki beans or durian. Notes: Cendol, coconut milk, palm sugar syrup
Ice-Kacang also known as ABC (Ais Batu Campur) is a colourful shaved ice dessert consumed in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia commonly sold by street vendors and hawker stores. Everyone loves the colourful and generous serving of toppings with red beans, sweet corn, glass jelly, palm seed, condensed milk, rose syrup, and palm sugar. Perfect for a scorching hot and humid country to quench your thirst with a chilly bowl of Ice-Kacang. Notes: Rose syrup, palm sugar, bergamot, jasmine
- Made of Premium Coconut Soy Wax & Wooden wick
- High-quality fragrance oil from Australia
- Approx. Up to 25hours burn time
- Weight 80grams (reusable jar)
- Hand-poured small batches
Our scented candles are vegan-friendly wax that consists of a balanced blend of Coconut and Pure Soy.
No additives – Hydrogenated soybean and coconut oil from the USA Non-toxic, paraben-free, no phthalates and cruelty-free.
Failure to follow instructions could result in the fire hard or injury. Never move a lit candle. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Avoid exposure to drafts. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
CAUTION: Container may be hot. Always store the candle in a cool dry place below 25c and away from direct sunlight. Keep the wick trimmed to 5mm before each burn to prevent smoke and large flame, Do not burn the candle for more than 4hours.