Sakura Gelly Roll White Gel Pen (Fine/Medium/Bold)
Order today and we'll ship your parcel within the next 2 - 4 working days.
In the 1980s, Sakura surprised the pen industry with its invention of the first gel-based ink. Since then the creamy, colorful Gelly Roll® has remained a favorite of people of all ages, occupations, and interests for its bright color selection and the unique properties of the gel ink.
The ink in Gelly Roll® Classic Bold, Medium and Fine Point pens is archival, waterproof, fade resistant, and chemical proof, making it ideal for legal documents, scrapbooks, and any written document where permanence is important.
Smooth-writing gel-ink ballpoint pen with white ink. Suitable for black or dark colored papers.
- Clear and vivid white ink and standing out on black/dark color papers.
- Smooth-writing and constant ink flow from start to end.
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers.
- Ball size: 0.5 / 0.8 / 1.0 mm
- Line width: 0.3 / 0.4 / 0.5 mm
For more Sakura Gelly Roll pens: https://www.stickerrificstore.com/gellyroll