We’re looking for Retail Assistants to join us! You will be responsible for sales activities and sales associate job duties, from greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, lending opinions and providing product information. Individual responsibilities as a Retail Assistant includes demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the selling floor stocked with merchandise, assisting in display of merchandise or organizing the selling floor and stock areas.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices, training will also be provided
- Proficient in verbal and written English language
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently and take personal initiative
- Be cheerful, confident and able to think quickly, have good problem solving skills and love people
- Creativity in creating signages and visual merchandising
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers and other members of the team
- Telephone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Customer service focus
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Available to work 5 days a week including weekends
Interested in this role? Email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to hearing from you!