Noodler's Fountain Pen Ink // Black Eel (Bulletproof)
Order today and we'll ship your parcel within the next 2 - 4 working days.
Noodler's ink is a Fountain Pen ink developed by a devoted pen collector. Noodler's ink is well known for their large range of colours and specialties and good performance on more absorbent papers that are not normally fountain pen friendly. To keep prices as low as possible, Noodler's uses simple bottles and packaging, with boxes made of recycled paper. All Noodler's inks are 100% made in the USA.
Noodler’s Eel Black is the lubricated version of Noodler’s famous bulletproof Black. It will resist water, solvents, alcohols, lasers, uv rays, and bleach, and assists piston filling pens with a little lubrication in the ink.
- Bulletproof: This ink is water resistant on cellulose-based papers and resists all known tools of forgers, including UV light, bleach, alcohol, and other solvents. This ink may still be vulnerable to smearing when exposed to water.
- Eternal: Made to resist the effects of time, this ink is archival, fade resistant, and unaffected by humid or acidic conditions.
- This is not an iron gall ink - It is pH neutral and totally safe to use in fountain pens.
- Ink bottles are filled to the brim with ink, be careful when opening it to avoid spilling.
- Noodler's inks are hand made in small batches, the colors can vary slightly from one bottle to another.